- Linting, Formatting, and Type Checking Commits in an Nx Monorepo with Husky and lint-staged
- Creating Custom Types in TypeScript with Indexed Access Types, Const Assertions, and Satisfies
- Web Scraping with Deno
- How to Login in to Third Party Services in Stripe Apps with OAuth PKCE
- Web Scraping with TypeScript and Node.js
- Creating Custom Scrollbars with React
- Introduction to Vanilla Extract for CSS
- Using Lottie Animations for UI Components in React
- Understanding CSS Gradients
- Using Message Events to Resize an IFrame
- All About Passwords
- Don't Quote Environment Variables in Docker
- Dragging SVGs with React
- I Broke the Refresh Button: Dealing with a Rogue Service Worker
- MailChimp Email Addresses Look Weird in Outlook? Here’s How to Fix It.
I don't know if anybody enjoys doing technical interviews. But I do enjoy solving code puzzles in my own time, just for fun! Here is a list of problems I've gone through, including an explanation of how I solved each one.